Watch Our Educational Dental Videos
At Inglewood Family Dental, we have created an oral health library with a variety of educational dental videos. In these videos, you will find a wealth of information on various dental related topics and procedures we perform at our office. Contact our dedicated Calgary dental office at (403) 265-5888 to schedule a consultation with our Calgary dentist.
- Welcome To Inglewood Family Dental
- Why Choose Inglewood Family Dental?
- Do You Accept Dental Insurance?
- How Often Should I See The Dentist?
- What To Expect At Your Appointment
- We Follow The Alberta Dental Fee Guide
- Our Flexible Financing Options
- Our Weekend & Evening Hours
- How Your Oral Health Impacts Your Overall Health
- What Causes Tooth Sensitivity?
- Children’s Dentistry
- Fluoride and Tooth Decay
- What Causes Bleeding Gums?
- What Are Invisalign Clear Braces?
- The Importance of Fluoride Treatments
- What Is Bone Grafting?
- How To Prevent Cavities
Emergency Dental Care
- How Do I Know If I Have A Dental Emergency?
- Do You Offer Same-Day Treatment for Dental Emergencies?
- What To Do If You’ve Knocked Out A Tooth
- What To Do If You Have A Dislodged Crown or Loose Filling
- What To Do If You Have Chipped or Cracked Teeth
- Is A Toothache A Dental Emergency?
- Root Canal Treatment